- The Six Coaching Elements
Article Date: 18-03-14
This is an excerpt from Jim Grant's Leader as Coach Workbook.
- Teaching our children emotional intelligence
Article Date: 13-03-14
An interesting article worth sharing.
- Jim Grant radio interview with Chris Adams at 4BC radio Brisbane
Article Date: 30-01-14
Do Australian workers abuse sick leave? Is this the land of the long weekend? Jim Grant discusses this with Chris Adams at 4BC radio in Brisbane.
Article Date: 19-12-13
There is always value in sharing ideas, not only for selling a product or service or yourself, but for supporting others in taking an idea themselves, expanding on it, owning it as their own.
- Jim Grant judges the Australian HR Awards 2013
Article Date: 18-11-13
Jim Grant recently judged the Australian HR Awards 2013 in the category of Employer of Choice.
- Podcast: Fabian talks to Jon Faine on 774: The highs and lows of entrepreneurship
Article Date: 08-11-13
Fabian Dattner talks to Jon Faine about the highs and lows of entrepreneurship.
- Palladium 2013 Global Summit
Article Date: 01-11-13
Some of the worlds most significant speakers shared the stage at the Palladium Global Leaders summit in Boston in November. Here are the key out takes including Fabian Dattner's closing call to action to continue to invest in the evolving skills of leaders.
- Leadership Is More Than the C-Suite
Article Date: 29-10-13
Companies shouldn't assume that "leadership" only applies to their chief officers. In fact, businesses must find the right people to fill four distinct types of leadership roles.
- Why Are There Still So Few Women in Science? Because No One's Telling Them They Should Be There...
Article Date: 08-10-13
Utterly brilliant article on women in science. Many many useful connections for women in all walks of life.
- Challenging our thinking - 10 tips for women
Article Date: 30-09-13
Fabian Dattner, leadership expert and founder of Compass, the program for women in, or thinking of going into, leadership (next program commencing Melbourne, 14 & 15 November 2013), offers the following 10 tips for women in, or thinking of taking up, leadership roles.