- Dattner Grant Event - He Said, She Said Leadership Series
Article Date: 05-10-16
October 19th - LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
Seven panelists and a wide audience come together to challenge norms, amplify the role of women.
- Trailblazing women to inspire Bendigo
Article Date: 30-09-15
“Courage or Confidence: A conversation with Fabian Dattner” will take place on Monday October 19 at Ulumbarra Theatre from 6pm.
- Challenging our Thinking series - 'He Said, She Said'
Article Date: 26-09-14
In a complex, changing, volatile, connected, uneasy, unhealthy, inventive, creative world...what makes for good leadership?
- Challenging our Thinking series - 'He Said, She Said' (27th August)
Article Date: 26-07-14
An entertaining, interactive evening where you will be given the opportunity to ask the panel any question you like - challenge their thinking and challenge your own!
- Compass 10 Melbourne - Leadership Training for Women
Article Date: 26-07-14
Compass 10 Melbourne dates announced!
- Business Acumen Executive Breakfast Series
Article Date: 25-03-14
Join Jim Grant (Partner, Dattner Grant) and Matt Tice (Managing Director, Palladium Group Asia Pacific) at the upcoming Business Acumen Executive Breakfast Series.
Article Date: 19-12-13
There is always value in sharing ideas, not only for selling a product or service or yourself, but for supporting others in taking an idea themselves, expanding on it, owning it as their own.
- Challenging our thinking - 10 tips for women
Article Date: 30-09-13
Fabian Dattner, leadership expert and founder of Compass, the program for women in, or thinking of going into, leadership (next program commencing Melbourne, 14 & 15 November 2013), offers the following 10 tips for women in, or thinking of taking up, leadership roles.
- Challenging Our Thinking with Fabian Dattner
Article Date: 20-08-13
Join us for the second series of this important conversation
- Dattner Grant’s inaugural session for women
Article Date: 24-06-13
A public event for women that posed three questions: do men and women have a shared vision of a world led by both, can the mind that creates a problem, solve it, and why don’t men and women celebrate and value their differences rather than try and make us all the same - with Fabian Dattner