- Business vs. Climate Change: Employee Speaks Out
Article Date: 04-04-16
Dr Deborah O'Connell speaks out about CSIRO, and businesses in general, choosing short term commercial ventures over climate sustainability.
- Mum's Eulogy - A Compass participant's story
Article Date: 03-03-16
Sometimes, in the work we do in Compass, with women from all walks of life and at all levels of leadership, we hear about our impact in ways that give us pause for thought. The following is from a young, intelligent, up and coming operations leader, Sarah.
- Diversity in successful organisations
Article Date: 09-12-15
Diversity is a description of humanity, and that’s why it’s fundamental to successful organisations
- Favourite quotes about emotions
Article Date: 01-12-15
Jim Grant shares his favourite quotes about emotions
- Dattner Grant is hiring!
Article Date: 05-11-15
Dattner Grant is looking for a Vision Business Builder and a Digital Marketer/Program Support - is this you?
- Women in science: Homeward Bound's voyage to Antarctica focuses on climate change
Article Date: 05-10-15
Fabian Dattner will lead 78 female leaders in science from around the world to Antarctica as they unite to eradicate climate change.
- Trailblazing women to inspire Bendigo
Article Date: 30-09-15
“Courage or Confidence: A conversation with Fabian Dattner” will take place on Monday October 19 at Ulumbarra Theatre from 6pm.
- Business Acumen Gauge for Women
Article Date: 14-08-15
- Dattner Grant Spotlight on Ami Summers
Article Date: 19-05-15
This month we talk to Ami Summers all things Dattner Grant.
- A wonderful woman's story: Mel Smith
Article Date: 31-03-15
Behind the public profile of every business there are a cast of characters who shape the quality of the work that underpins the company's success. In Dattner Grant, one such person is Mel Smith.