Strategic Change & AlignmentIncluding strategic articulation and engagement processes
Perhaps the most significant lesson of the time in which we live, which daily exposes us all to the excesses of some organisations and some leaders, is that we are all learning the importance of collaborative responsibility. This has never been truer than in business.
Emotional engagement on alignment is the key process for ensuring all stakeholders understand the purpose and values of a business, the strategic intent and goals, how these translate into operational plans and, finally, how in individual performance agreements the intentions of the business are lived out.
History has shown us, and research confirms, that organisations that focus solely on the bottom line and the short term are not around for very long. On the other hand, those who are in it for the long haul conduct their daily business within a strong and meaningful long-term view. They also regularly review how they do business.
Dattner Grant is not only skilled at helping leaders articulate intentions into simple and well-linked planning processes, but also (and this is crucial), we know how to guide leaders in ensuring significant stakeholder engagement.
To this end, we work closely with leadership teams to:
- Elicit, define, strengthen and roll out organsiation purpose and values
- Articulate strategic intent and objectives
- Link operational plans
- Develop Human Resource Blueprinting, which enables the Human Resources to measurably contribute to organisational outcomes
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the Board and the Executive, and thereby improve the working relationships and effectiveness of both
- Design and develop HR policies and procedures, including performance management, succession planning, recruitment and training
- Build capacity in leading change with the people of the organisation
- Define the organisational and leadership structure that will most appropriately and effectively deliver what the organisation wants
- Ensure people are engaged and collectively accountable for the outcomes.
One of Dattner Grant's greatest strengths is in bridging the gap between the ambitions and needs of leaders at all levels and those of staff, such that all move forward together with a clear and collective sense of the future and the part they each have to play.
Where to Now?
Click through to a general overview of what we do.
Click through to related pages on:
Get further information on the work we do in this area by contacting us directly.