Marshall joined Dattner Grant in 2007. He is a talented facilitator and coach that works to build the capability of leaders to create high performance cultures. Marshall brings a depth of experience in Learning and Development and Organisational Development and so is able to ensure that the various programs, initiatives and interventions he develops are well integrated with the organisation’s strategic framework. He has taught undergraduate subjects within the Faculty of Management at the University of Newcastle, and presented at numerous conferences both domestically and internationally. He possesses a high degree of commercial acumen, financial management skills and understands principles of good governance, having served on several Boards.
In 2004, Marshall received recognition for a number of transformational strategic people programs, becoming a Finalist in the Australian Human Resources Institute's 'Excellence in People Management' Awards.
Prior to working as a consultant, Marshall worked with a number of national and international firms; he established the Human Resources function at Civic Video, one of Australia's leading franchise retailers as National Human Resources Manager and, more recently, held the position of Executive Manager, People and Culture for the regional financial institution Companion Credit Union Limited.
Qualifications, Accreditations and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Post-graduate studies, Australian Graduate School of Management
- Accredited Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Trainer/Assessor
- Accredited in the administration of the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- Accredited in the Hay Group to Emotional Competency Inventory (ECI)
- Accredited in the Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Accredited in the Human Synergistics Life Styles Inventory (LSI) and Group Styles Inventory (GSI)
- Fellow, Australasian Credit Union Institute
- Certificate 4 (Category 2) in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Accredited in the MTQ48 Mental Toughness Questionnaire
Back to Meet the Team