Dattner Grant has a heartfelt commitment to ensuring our work with clients is engaging, relevant and pragmatic, and that it delivers on desired objectives.
- We work hard to understand how organisations work.
- We believe in people working together.
- We believe the role of the leader is to act as a steward and a guide, facilitator and coach; working with the people, not doing to or working over them.
- We believe that every single organisation and community of people is unique. To this extent, every job we do has a component of original, tailor-made work. Dattner Grant has a number of diagnostic tools, but we never take an 'off-the-shelf' approach.
- We deliver transferable learning, and foster independence and sustainability in our clients.
- We develop long-term relationships.
- We have a proven record of improving leadership capability and winning executive commitment.
- The development we offer is pragmatic; the learning is immediately transferable and applicable to the everyday work environment.
Dattner Grant has an abiding commitment to quality in absolutely everything we do.
We seek quality in our service to clients:
- Tailoring our solutions to their specific needs
- Applying our continually evolving knowledge and expertise to program development and the range of work we do
- Evaluating all our work throughout the duration of any given project.
We seek quality in our relationships with clients:
- Discussing and ensuring we understand their needs
- Offering our best advice based on a real assessment of the competitive global and national context
- Seeking and providing constructive feedback
- Ensuring the voice of the people is well embedded in all we do.
We seek quality in our administration:
- Employing highly skilled and personally dedicated support staff
- Having a dedicated accountant and bookkeeper to ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial transactions and processes
- Investing in state-of-the-art computing systems and software, including dedicated server and off-site secure file storage.