Why We Are Unique
At Dattner Grant, we work hard to run our own business in the same way we help others to do. We pride ourselves on the combination of our clarity of purpose, passionately held values, technical and cognitive ability, and emotional intelligence. Our focus is always to make a real difference to the working lives of our clients. Perhaps most important of all, we recognise that when we work with a client organisation, we become (for no matter how short a period) a trusted advisor - a part of the organisation. It matters to us that we seek to understand rather than to simply be understood. We do not come in with recipes and apply them; rather, we develop an approach that genuinely reflects the talent, insight and ability of the people already vesting significant amounts of time with the organisation.
- We are not like 'establishment' providers: we are courageous and visionary in the work we do; active in debate with leaders, encouraging engagement of broad communities of people. We listen intently and share openly what we believe, even when that is sometimes challenging.
- We provide exceptional, quality delivery with a difference: over time, we become trusted advisors to executive teams, and high-level confidants to the individual leaders we work with. We also become trusted advisors to staff at all levels, known for our ability to help form bridges, to ease communication and to ensure strategic alignment. This ability to respect, with equal attention, all parts of the organisation, makes much of what Dattner Grant does unique.
- We are entrepreneurial: we are vocal, visible and active, and demonstrate the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions in organisations and society. We think this is a crucial voice for leaders in a time of considerable change and transition. We are visionary and seek to inspire people to what is possible.
- We are intellectually competent and business savvy: we really know our stuff, as experienced people who understand both complex human issues and also the demands of commercial viability.
- We are communicators in the media and regularly conduct research that supports public debate on the emerging issues for organisations, small and large - for leaders and staff alike.
- We work in many parts of the world including UK, Asia, New Zealand and Australia. The experience of all is brought to each individual and each organisation.